I got a hair cut...it feels great in the heat but shorter than I've ever had before! I got about 7-8 inches cut off! Here's a picture before and a couple after...
Saturday, May 24, 2008
New summer do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got a hair cut...it feels great in the heat but shorter than I've ever had before! I got about 7-8 inches cut off! Here's a picture before and a couple after...
7 comments:
I love your hair! Way Cute!!!!!!
your hair is sooo cute!!! Doesn't it feel good to chop it off sometimes???
Yeah! Halli has a blog! I'm a bit obsessed :) You can count on me to read it!
Oh yeah, your hair is SO cute too!
I love the new hair it's super cute!
Hi Halli! Remember me? :) I LOVE your short hair! It's so cute!
Julianne :)
Oh I love it...I need the cuts to chop mine off!
Halli I LOVE your hair! I wanna get mine cut that way so I am letting it grow out a bit. You look so cute!
Post a Comment