Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween!

Lauren was the only one who wanted to carve pumpkins.  I waited until Halloween day to go to the store to get her one which turned out to be a bad idea as everyone was out!  I drove to several different stores but had no luck.  So, we ended up carving a "Cinderella pumpkin". . . not the best for carving!
 
Dinner . . .
 
Lauren & her bestie, Caitlin, dressed up as the Pokémon characters Pikachu & Ash Ketchum . . .
Our rule is that once you're in high school, you can no longer trick or treat.  So, it was up to Lauren to stock our candy stash!  She went with a group of her friends . . . 
Taylor had to work, and Carter went to a buddies house.  They dressed up and tried to scare cute little "trick or treaters" coming for candy.  Evidently, it was effective and very funny!  :)
I hope you had a very Happy Halloween!

0 comments: