Sunday, September 15, 2013

Almost Seventeen!

Taylor will be seventeen tomorrow!  I can't believe it.  I know everyone says that, but it's wild.  I mean, didn't I just turn seventeen not very long ago?  (don't answer that.)  Now my oldest is turning seventeen.  I love watching her mature into a beautiful young lady, but it makes me sad that we only have two more years before she heads off to college.  Everyone tells you they grow up fast but you don't realize how fast until they're all grown up. 
 
Anyway, for her birthday, I wanted to plan a surprise party.  Unfortunately, she accidentally found out two days before the party.  :(  Oops.  But, all was well regardless.  Her friends came to our house at 8:00a.m. Saturday morning for breakfast before heading to play paintball . . .
~ Rachel, Emily, Taylor, Matt, & Jessica ~
 
 
They played from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. then headed back to our house for pizza, cupcakes, & ice cream! 
 They had a blast!  They all hung out at our house until Taylor had to leave for work.  I love her.  She is such a fun girl and has such a great group of friends.

0 comments: