Friday, March 22, 2013

Lauren Turned Twelve!

On February 22nd, my baby turned TWELVE YEARS OLD!!!!  I can't believe it.  She is such a great girl and we love her so much.  One of our favorite comedians, Brian Regan, was in Austin on her birthday so we bought tickets and went to see him.  Our good friends, The Macleods, went too.  We all went out to dinner at the Olive Garden first . . . 
 Then headed to see Brian Regan!
 We've watched tons of his videos on You Tube (if you want to watch our favorites click here and here) so I was a little worried that we had heard most of his jokes but he did all new stuff.  He is hilarious and his jokes are clean.  If you ever get a chance to see him, I highly recommend it.  We all laughed so hard our stomach's hurt!

Afterwards, we came home and had cake and ice cream.  I got the trick candles that you can't blow out.  It was classic!  :)  

 The following weekend, she had a slumber party that started at Austin's Park and Pizza and ended at our house . . .
 It was fun!


1 comments:

Kathleen said...

You have HOOKED us on Brian Regan at this house. We had a ball you-tubing all of his videos. I might have to post my favorite on my blog. (Dinner Party)
Happy Birthday to your daughter!!