~ Me & my Mom ~
My mom is super witty. That's one of the things I love most about her. We were chatting on the phone the other day. This is how the conversation went:
Me: "I'm turning into you! I hate Taylor's music blaring throughout the house, I hate animals, camping, and I'm not overly fond of other people's children!"
Mom: ~ chuckling ~ . . . "sex is next!"
We both got in a good laugh & every time I think about it, I chuckle.
* Disclaimer: I really don't "hate" animals, but I would be perfectly content/happy without any pets. Why? Well, one reason . . . our dog keeps getting into the cat box & eating their poop. It's disgusting and getting really old because she scatters litter & "stuff" all over my house. So, can you blame me? And, most of the time, I do like other people's children (most, but there are a few that are questionable). As far as camping goes, well, it's fun once you are there but it's A LOT of work! And, I really do hate Taylor's music. :)

1 comments:
I love your Mom! She is so cute...I can totally imagine her saying that.
Post a Comment