Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of School!

Taylor's church leaders left her a little surprise . . . 
 It said, "Taylor, Arise and shine forth today and all year through!"  Our sprinklers got them a little wet, hence the "curling effect".

Taylor is a Sophomore this year.  I can't believe it.  In less than a month, she'll be 16!  

Carter is in the 8th grade . . . 

and Lauren started middle school this year!  She's in the 6th grade.  
I can't believe all my kids are out of elementary school.  I love the new schedule as I feel like I have more time than I've ever had before but I have started working for Silencer Shop so that "extra time" is already filled. :)  Here's to a great year!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

What a beautiful family you have! I found your site on Stephanie's blog. Looking forward to visiting again.

Halli Matheny said...

Thank you Kathleen! I peeked in on your blog too! Your kiddos are darling.