Thursday, February 2, 2012

I need your prayers.

Five years ago . . .
~Lauren & Halli 2007 ~

. . . I had a horrible thing called vertigo.  It was miserable.  I have prayed every day, for the past five years,  that I would never get it again.  Wednesday morning, I woke up with it again.  I do not have it as severely as last time but it is still miserable and debilitating.  Will you please pray for me, that I will make a quick recovery?  We are supposed to be leaving on a family vacation soon and I really need to be better.  Thank you.  

Tuesday, at recess, Lauren broke her thumb.  She is in a thumb splint and should heal fine.  But, if it's not asking too much, would you mind praying for her as well?  You're the best.

Hugs and all my love,
Halli

2 comments:

Tonia said...

We will be using our praying powers for you. I hope you heal quickly and dang, poor Lauren.. I've never known anyone with a broken thumb.

Lisa Rutledge said...

Hey Halli, I'm praying about your vertigo and for Lauren's thumb to heal quickly. Several years ago, I had an episode of vertigo -- for me, the room spun. I though I was going to pass out and called 911, but it turns out it was just fluid in my ear canal that threw off my equilibrium. A friend suggested I might have Meniere's disease (which of course I'd never heard of). I looked it up online, and that dizziness is the main symptom. I was very cautious to watch for it after that, but fortunately, I haven't had an episode since. It is scary, so I empathize with you. You might just (hopefully) be experiencing vertigo as a symptom of seasonal allergies. Please keep me posted on how you're coming along next time I see you (which should be tomorrow.) Take care!