Tuesday, July 26, 2011

SilencerShop.com

A couple months ago, I mentioned that this guy...

...was starting a business...remember?  Well, we finally launched!  Yay!  You should definitely check it out, even if you're not into guns and stuff, cuz' he's worked really hard and his feelings will be hurt if you don't take a peak.  Trust me. Just click on this link...www.silencershop.com!   I may just send you something free if you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  I'm just sayin'.

Even Carter thinks you'll like it!

1 comments:

The Goodman's of Missouri said...

That is so cool! I love the videos. I had no idea what you were talking about but you did a great job. You are so poised and clear. It didn't even look like you were reading something. I'm assuming you were. You looked really pretty too (which is the most important thing!). I bet 50 year old men will make a poster of you and hang it on their walls like they did Farrah Fawcett when they were young.