...you wear 3 hats, a scarf around your face, a thermal shirt under your hoodie and winter parka, 2 pairs of pants under your 20 year old ski pants, your daughters "real tree" hunting mittens, wool socks under your daughters hunting socks, and your daughters insulated hunting boots to work.
It's been cold here (16 degrees...which is cold when you're not used to it!) and I've had to stand outside crossing kids (most whom are wearing shorts with a hoodie because they don't want to look "stupid") for an hour every morning. So, laugh all you want passing cars, I'm warm! Lauren refuses to wear her warm winter coat as she thinks it's too puffy and makes her look fat. What? Ridiculous...that's what I say! Obviously, my lack of vanity has not rubbed off on her. :) Taylor will only wear a hoodie too but, only because her locker is a giant mess and a coat won't fit. But Carter, he dresses something like this...

That's my boy! He's not worried about "looking stupid" one bit! :)
It's supposed to snow here tonight. Yippee! We're all keeping our fingers crossed...
0 comments:
Post a Comment