A couple of years ago, my dad gave me two reels of slides (about 200 slides) of me growing up. When I was little we would pull out the projector and watch slide shows. I always loved that... but I haven't seen the slides for about 20 years. Last week, we got a scanner that will scan slides. So, Dave (bless his heart) spent several hours scanning all the slides for me. We laughed and laughed as we took a look back. The kids thought it was hilarious and Taylor said, "Thanks mom for not making us dress like that!" Here are some of our favorites...


This was taken at the fourth of July parade...
Can you believe my mom let me go out dressed like that?
Can you believe my mom let me go out dressed like that?Can you say Dorky...

In Hawaii learning to hula with my dad (the big fella in the white and blue striped shirt)...

All I have to say is thank you mom & dad for investing in braces!

I LOVED Annie. My Grandma Cline made me this Annie doll for my birthday. Check out my mom's clothes! Ha-Ha! That couldn't have looked good then either! 

My Mom, Grandma Cline, and yours truly!
top row: Me, Erlynn Shultz, Jody Jacobsen, ?, Heather ?, Stephanie Smithbottom row: Anna Marie Smiley, Cori Hein, Lila Bennett, Danelle Olson, & Tammy Hunter
I wore this beauty to the 7th grade dance...
Taylor died laughing when she saw this picture! I can't say I blame her. Yikes! :)
4 comments:
Is this part of your therapy to post it on your blog.. you know there are 12 steps to recovery..
I'm laughing so hard I can't even think of anything clever to say! I do love the picture of you spitting up but I'm not sure if I like them hanging you up in a tree better. And then that gorgeous dress your wore to the dance... I just can't decide which is my favorite!
Thanks for the evening laugh. I love every single picture!!! :)
Feels like I remember you at every stage. Those were great Halli!
Post a Comment