Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

My parents have been visiting for the past week and got to spend Halloween with us! We loved having them here!
I dressed up as a crossing guard...
The kids dressed up as...
1/2 devil, 1/2 angel
a Football player... and witch!
My parents passed out the candy and my dad scared a few kiddos with his mask!
And the best part...coming home to count the loot!
Enough said! :)

2 comments:

Anna Marie said...

What a haul! I never remember getting that much. Halli, I always remember the Halloween your dad drove us in the bag of his little truck/car. We sat on the tailgate and jumped off from house to house. Do you remember? So many of my childhood memories include you. It reminds me how important good neighbors are. I'm so glad we had so much fun!

Tonia said...

Holy Candy!!! I love all the costumes.............I super love Taylor's......how cute........did you make it?